E-Reserves – Electronic Reserves
E-Reserves provides instructors and students the convenience of online service. Students have continuous access to class syllabi, book chapters, journal articles, etc. – 24 hours a day, no waiting in line, no ID card required.
- To begin using E-Reserves, instructors can fill out the Application for an EReserves Faculty Account or contact Terri Hall, Circulation Supervisor.
- Library staff will collect your reading list, then post your readings to EReserves.
- Once your items have been posted, you will have a direct link to them from One Canvas.
- Instructors can contact Terri Hall to re-use past Ereserves or to set up electronic readings for a new course.
- Please report any access problems to Health Sciences Library Service Desk.
Instructors can can request print materials be placed on Reserve for their courses. Fill out the Reserve Request Form (course information and course material information).
Print reserves are available at the Health Sciences Library Service Desk. Materials can be checked out for twenty-four hours.
Permanent Print Reserves is a collection which contains most-wanted items that are placed on reserve in order to maximize public access and minimize loss of the materials.>