- Diane Johnson, Assistant Director, Information Services and Resources
- Rebecca S. Graves, Education Services Librarian
- Taira M. Meadowcroft, Information Services Librarian
- Rachel L, Alexander, Research Support Librarian
- Michael Spears, System Support Analyst
The Information Services Department is responsible for expert search services , workshops and tutorials, the Information Desk ,and technical support for patrons. Questions regarding how to use and access information resources should be directed to this department. Email Information Services.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- Terri Hall , Head, Circulation
- Ralph Sieli, Library Specialist
- Hailey Carpenter, Library Information Assistant
- Lesley Razzaghian, Library Information Assistant
Circulation/Reserve is located on the second floor of the library. Patrons are referred to the circulation desk to:
- check-out and return library materials (charge/discharge).
- request searches for items not located.
- place holds and reaclls for checked out items.
- inquire about overdue notices and fines.
- ask questions regarding circulation policies or procedures.
- obtain proxy borrowers' cards.
- check-out and return CDs, DVDs and equipment.
- reserve study classrooms.
- check for lost and found items inside the library.
Reserves The reserve collection located at the Circulation Desk contains major textbooks, and other books and materials placed on reserve by instructors for their students' use including digital items in E-Reserves. Faculty may request the help of Circulation staff to add course materials to the E-Reserves system.
The Technical Services offices are located on the first floor across from the HSL Computing Lab. Acquisitions, Cataloging, Bindery, and Serials Control constitute this department. Information concerning receipt of books or journals and suggestions for book and periodical purchases should be directed to the Collection Management Librarian, Shelley Worden.
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
The office of the Missouri Liaison for the National Network of Libraries of Medicine is located on the second floor of the library. The Missouri Liaison is responsible for coordination of the DOCLINE/Interlibrary Loan function for the six state MidContinental Region as well as outreach to the health and library communities of Missouri.