Get journal articles and books
- Use Databases to find articles by topic.
- Check the Journal Article Finder to find a specific journal article.
- You can order articles that the library owns in print and does not own at all via Interlibrary Loan (ILL@MU) at no charge.
- E-books are available for you to use.
- Ordering books
- Book chapters can be ordered through Interlibrary Loan/ILL@MU. This is much faster than ordering an entire print book
- Ordering books from the MOBIUS catalog
- Pick Up Anywhere
- Mailing books to your home
- You can have books mailed to you if you live 30 miles or more from a MOBIUS library.
- You are responsible for the cost of mailing the books back via UPS.
- Instructions for getting books mailed to your home
- If a book is not available via the MOBIUS catalog (see above), you can order it through Interlibrary Loan/ILL@MU from a library outside the system.
- Note that books ordered through Interlibrary Loan can be delivered to your home address, but you must pay the postage for mailing the book back to the library.
- Books ordered through Interlibrary Loan have shorter loan periods, so you will only be able to keep the book for a week or two.
- Books ordered through Interlibrary Loan cannot be picked up in libraries in Missouri using the Pick Up Anywhere option.
- Textbooks may not be ordered through Interlibrary Loan.
- Please indicate your mailing address in the Notes field of the Interlibrary Loan request form if you would like the book to be mailed to your home address.
- Remember that ordering book chapters is much easier and efficient through Interlibrary Loan. You can order up to 3 chapters from one book.
Access to online resources
- Consult our Access from Off Campus page for detailed information about authenticating and online access to library resources.
- You will need your pawprint and password to log in from off campus.