In addition to the rooms listed below, health sciences students can also reserve study rooms online.
|Room Number: HSL100A|
|Seats: 20||Purpose: Conference||Restrictions:
|Whiteboard: None||Computer: Yes||Projector: Monitor|
|Hour Limit: Two||Reservations:
|Phone: Live Jack,
(must bring own phone)
|Equipment Problems: SoM IT – Phone (573) 882-9293 or Email|
|Room Number: HSL330|
|Seats: 10||Purpose: Conference||Restrictions:
|Whiteboard: Yes||Computer: Yes||Projector: Monitor|
|Hour Limit: 2||Reservations:
HSL Administration – Phone (573) 882-7033 or Email
|Phone: Live Jack,
|Equipment Problems: Michael Spears – Phone (573) 882-6141 or Email|
|Room Number: HSL117|
|Seats: 19||Purpose: Computer Lab||Restrictions:
Priority Use: Instruction and Testing
|Whiteboard: None||Computer: Yes||Projector: Yes|
|Hour Limit: None||Reservations: SoM IT – Phone (573) 882-9293 or Email|
|Phone: No Jack, No Phone||Equipment Problems: DoIT – Phone
(573) 882-5000 or Email
|Software: To request instructional
software call: (573) 882-5000
|Room Number: HSL101A-H|
|Seats: 2||Purpose: Study Room||Restrictions:
Priority Use: For School of Medicine
|Whiteboard: None||Computer: None||Projector: None|
|Hour Limit: None||Reservations: For all inquiries about these rooms contact Suzanne Neff, Phone (573) 882-3490 or or Email||Software: None|
- Present valid TigerCard or Hospital Badge at the Circulation Desk to check out the key.
- Notify the Circulation Desk staff immediately after key check out if the room is found to be in unsatisfactory condition.
- Renewals are allowed if no one is waiting for a room and there are no conflicting reservations.
- Groups arriving later than 15 minutes lose their reservations.
Use of the Rooms
- Rooms are to be used only for administrative meetings and academic purposes such as group study and discussion.
- Quiet talking and cell phone use, quiet use of electronics and audio devices.
- Snack foods, Drinks in containers with secure lids.
- Please enjoy outside the library: meals, smelly foods, and drinks in open containers or restaurant style cold drinks cups.
- Door windows shall remain uncovered and transparent.
- Unattended belongs may be removed after 15 minutes and the room made available to others.
- Do not leave key unattended. Replacement fees will be assessed for unreturned keys.
- Damage fees will be assessed for damage deemed to be beyond normal wear and tear.
- The library reserves the right to deny future access to the room if it is damaged or left in unsatisfactory condition.
Vacating the Room
- Clean up spills and trash.
- Lock the door.
- Return the key to the Circulation Desk promptly.