- Photocopiers are provided for library patrons to use during library hours. The Photocopy Room (HSL 201) is located to the right of the entrance on the second floor of the library.
- Copy cards can be purchased at Circulation Desk for copying in denominations of 50, 100 and 200 copies.
- Copies can be paid for in cash, check or MO Code.
- Medical students can use their pre-charged copy cards.
- Photocopy service closes 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Contact the Circulation Desk at 573-882-4153 with questions about photocopying.
Services and Charges
|Self-service copying, letter size||$.07 / side|
|Copy cards||$3.50 / 50 copies
$7.00 / 100 copies
$14.00 / 200 copies