You can have books mailed to you if you live 30 miles or more from a MOBIUS library (MOBIUS Libraries by City, A-Z MOBIUS list, map of MOBIUS libraries). You are responsible for the cost of mailing the books back via UPS.
Instructions for getting books mailed to your home:
- Search for a book in MOBIUS catalog
- Click the Request button to order
- Select MERLIN as your cluster (this is the cluster for MU faculty, staff, and students)
- Submit that information
- Enter your name and ID as instructed
- Choose MU, Health Sciences Library as your PickUp Location.
- Under Any Special Instructions, enter the following — MU Distance Learning Student plus your address with street name.
- Please wait until you receive the email note telling you that the book has arrived and is ready for pick up. Reply to the email and state that you are a distance learning student and would like the book mailed to be mailed to you. Please include your address with street name in the email.
- Mail books via UPS when finished to:
J. Otto Lottes Health Sciences Library- Circulation Dept.
1 Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212