- For use within the library. Renewals on reserve materials are restricted.
- Two hour use within the library for most materials. Items checked out within 2 hours of closing time can be kept overnight, and are due the next day when the library opens.
- Four hour use for Study Guides. Items checked out within 4 hours of closing time can be kept overnight, and are due the next day when the library opens.
- Media reserve items are available for two hour use within the library by the University community.
- Loan periods vary on course reserves.
- Borrowers may check out only two reserve items at one time. Reserve materials must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
Reference and Rare Books
- Non-circulating to all users.
- Special permission may be obtained at the Information Desk to use these materials outside the library.
- See Equipment page for equipment loan periods.