Checking out materials
- A valid MU Healthcare badge or MU student, staff, or faculty TigerCard ID is necessary for checking out materials. (TigerCard IDs can be obtained at the University Bookstore).
- Proxy borrower cards may be issued to office support staff, research assistants, or other persons designated by faculty to check out library materials for them.
- Materials checked out are the responsibility of the faculty member.
- Proxy form is available at the Circulation Desk. The form must be signed by the faculty member for whom the proxy is working and must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
- Proxy cards will be mailed to faculty within 24 hours during weekdays (Monday – Friday).
- Proxy cards are not transferable.
- Direct inquires to the Ellis Library Circulation Desk, phone 573-882-3362, to find out if you qualify for a courtesy borrower card.
- Get a library card when you join the Friends of the Library. Membership is $15 for students and $50 for non-students .