Printing in the Health Sciences Library
Public Workstation printing (2nd floor computers)
The public workstations now feature Print Smart
printing and paid printing at the Circulation Desk. When printing, make sure you choose the correct printer and know the location of that printer.
Circulation Printing Cost:
- $0.07 per page on printer: HSL-HSL201-BlackandWhite (Default Printer)
- $0.50 per page on printer: HSL-HSL201- Color
- Up to 20 pages of citations and abstracts are free, afterward $0.07 per page printed on printer: HSL-HSL201-BlackandWhite (Default Printer)
- Payment methods : Check, Cash, Student Charge or MO Code.
Go to the Circulation Desk and tell them your PawPrint or workstation ID for station 6 or 12 to have print job start printing.
Health Sciences Library Computer Lab printing (1st floor computers)
- Printing via Print Smart is available from the HSL Computer Lab computers on the 1st floor of the Library (HSL 117).
- Print Anywhere is available for printing from personal laptops.
- Faculty and staff need to have print authorization before they can print using these computers.
- Please contact Phil Neff (882-7296) for assistance printing from Print Smart and Print Anywhere